Monday, November 10, 2008

   I crocheted this hat for Henry a few weeks ago.  It took me all of 2 hours.  The thrill of actually finishing a project has keep me excited and determined to start  (and finish) the many quilts , hats, scarves, and baby carriers that I have put on the back burner for a while now.    I will blame the lack of craftiness on my part lately to the sweltering summer we had here in LA.  It had me listless, grumpy, and totally unmotivated.  With this cooler weather I feel alive again.   I love the autumn season.  I am working on something right now that I am very excited about.  It involves a love that I have had since I was a wee little girl....making something out of nothing....or rather, making something out of something else.  But it's very hush-hush!  I will only be able to share when it is completed,  for reasons I cannot tell.... you can't make me!

No comments: