Wednesday, March 18, 2009

freedom







Henry is mobile! He is scooting his way all around the house now. Sometimes he does something that looks almost like a crawl, up on his knees, but he prefers to scoot on his bum. Whatever works.

In these photos you'll notice the lovely pink fuzzy looking blanket on Greta's bed in the background. This was a gift from our beloved Grandma Peggy. It is a beautiful wool blanket that she had when she was a girl living in France. It's in great shape and is so very warm! I had been looking for a wool blanket, preferably vintage, and I couldn't have found anything as perfect as this one. I will have to take a better photo of it. We love it.
Hoping we can squeeze in a few more chilly days before the warm weather is thrust upon us so we can burrow under our new but old wool blankie.

And this is totally unrelated to anything mentioned here, but I found this to be amusing and a total time waster. Thought I'd share, because who doesn't like to waste a little time on the computer.

1 comment:

Peggy Ray said...

Oooooh! I love him! I miss him! I want to scoot around with him! So adorable!