Monday, June 1, 2009

look what the mister brought home

A neeeeeeeeeeew car!!

I think he must have grown a little tired of my whining and complaining about my 26 year old wagon, so he brought me home a brand new one! Or maybe it's just because he's the sweetest husband and father in the whole world.
So it's brand spanking new. I can't tell you how this has changed my life. Radio, decent air con, adjustable seats, that new car smell rather than that old car smell...it was time.

This weekend Zach and Greta had a big adventure. Greta saw her first movie in a theater. They saw UP. She loved it. She said that the volume wasn't too loud or too quiet and that was good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! There's nothing like new car smell.

Peggy Ray said...

Wow! Nice car, nice hairdo Greta, nice new Panda pic! Funtastic! Love and miss you all sooooooo much! Guess who's coming to visit???? Julien! More later...