Wednesday, October 7, 2009

unplugged

This week is a busy one for me. I am making a doll every night until next week when I ship them to Suzi and she will display them with her adorable tees at the Ojai Day Festival. Sadly I am busy that day and won't be able to sit under the tent with her and soak in the autumn air in the town I love. But she has offered to be my pimp if you will and try and sell these cloth dolls I have been making. Greta hopes none of them sell. She wants them for herself. Oh, Greta.

In other news, I am out a computer for a few days. It's on the way to the Apple store tomorrow to be dropped off. For now I am checking email with my phone and letting kids watch Mio Mao on the small screen.
Greta has also picked up the embroidery hoop once again. In the past she has spent maybe 10 minutes tops with the needle and thread, yesterday she spent a good part of the day on a project. She was really into it and that had me feeling proud. Here she is multitasking. Pushing Henry and stitching away while I cooked dinner.

This friday we go to Underwood Farm in Moorpark then spend the night with Grandma Lisa on the other side of the hill. I'm hoping there will be stew and chocolate chip cookies waiting for us. (Planting a seed there.)
I don't think I will be posting much the rest of the week. So hope it's a good one for ya!

1 comment:

Peggy Ray said...

you make everything look and sound soooo fun! love your gidget!