Monday, November 23, 2009

quilting

Yesterday I attended a baby shower for a baby girl that will be here very soon.  I made her this quilt.  Used some seriously cute fabric and managed some freestyle quilting.  I would have done more swoops and swirls but I ran out of time.  Next on my list, my poor neglected stepson, Julien.  We will see him in December so I know I have time.  Poor guy still using the quilt I made him when he was 8.  He has since outgrown it.








Found this knitted quilt style throw while thrifting this weekend.  I love this!!



And for the kids I found this machine that I am not exactly sure what it was used for.  But there are levers and numbers and when you slide paper under it stamps whatever sum you set.  Greta has jammed it once so far.  We'll see how long this lasts.


HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: