Tuesday, October 26, 2010

countdown





In one week we get on a plane.  2 planes, actually.  
Zach is in the house we will stay now.  He sends beautiful pictures of the beach and videos of lightning shows.  We can't wait to get there.  Mostly we just want to be back with Papa.
Until then, mail to stop, tranquilizers for Ollie, and for some reason I feel this great urge to purge and clean my house before we go.   
This weekend I received some vintage sheet fat quarters in the mail, I had joined a swap a few weeks back.  I'm so happy with what came back.  Over the weekend I cleaned and rearranged my room a bit.  The most neglected room in our home.  I cleaned the walls, moved some furniture, washed the rug, and several hours into the day realized what an ambitious project this really was.  Feeling inspired by my new sheets I made this simple (and crude) wall hanging for my room.


I love it.

Oh, and I made one more doll.  She's in my shop.   When I get back in December I will have loads more. 
I'm making slight changes to the doll's features.  What do you think of the new lips?



1 comment:

Misha Lulu said...

She has lots of personality like Bon Appetit!
I love the new lips!