Thursday, January 20, 2011

countdown to NOLA


 We leave for New Orleans, Louisiana in less than a week.  I can hardly believe it.  This week has been spent running errands and visiting friends, and sadly some of those friends are moving out of the country while we are away.  They are close neighbors and dear friends and will be greatly missed.

Ollie has been riding in the car with us everywhere getting used to his new carrier that will ride in the plane's cabin with us.  Should be interesting considering what an especially flatulent pup he is.

I will also have to close up shop for a while.  I hate to see these girls just packed away while we're gone.  Monday will be my last chance to ship.  So spread the word!

 By the way, Have you met Ginger?  


I have been doing some fun crocheting lately, especially for new Orleans.  Will share soon!


Here's a little She & Him for ya.


She & Him - Don't Look Back from Merge Records on Vimeo.

No comments: