Sunday, January 30, 2011

sans internet

Hello friends!

We've been having some Internet trouble here and so I have yet to share with you the minutiae of our days.
We had Zach home with us this weekend so we were able to venture out a bit and see different corners of the city. Some areas magnificent and some very depressed.
Audubon park was a highlight today. We took a stroll and enjoyed being outside before the rains came.
Hopefully I will be able to share a few photos with you tomorrow.
I'm able to write text with my phone. Better than nuthin.

I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend.

Til next time...

2 comments:

Ariane Reichardt said...

All the best for you, Rachel.

Milady Productions said...

love the tint in the photos!
and your header! we are big fans of those rubbery little finger monsters.