Saturday, May 7, 2011

beautiful

Greta has a cello.  It's used and didn't come with a bow.  I have yet to get her a bow.  With all of the traveling we've been doing it's been put on the back burner.  I feel really bad for this.  But the search for a decent used bow is back on.  Tonight she listened to Yo-Yo Ma and she said, " I never knew the cello could sound so beautiful."  Then we watched this video with him and Lil Buck, from Los Angeles, and she was awe struck once again.   You may have seen this already, but it's worth watching over and over and over...

4 comments:

Zachary Fannin said...

Beautiful! What a great mash-up.

Peggy Ray said...

Owwww! My ankles! Amazing! I hope Greta does learn the cello. What a beautiful instrument. Give Grandma hugs to the big 3 year old today!!! And of course the Greta bear too!

nadine paduart said...

i didn't know it, and i've enjoyed it. tremendously.

Patrice A. said...

WHAH!!!!
cello is my favorite
but the two together
cello and the dancer
just amazing