Wednesday, September 5, 2012

drawing challenge theme / SWIM

Have you ever swam in the ocean at night?
Jumped off the side of a boat to swim in icy waters?
Dove into a pool at the bottom of a waterfall?
Swam the length of an olympic sized pool?
Do you prefer to simply float?
Do you swim only in your dreams?


SWIM

Richard Misrach




If you'd like to join with me in this weekend's drawing challenge, please leave a comment and I will include your name among the participants along with a link to your blog.  

Have a beautiful day.

::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  





12 comments:

Patrice A. said...

dear!
what a theme....
I am pretty busy
but I will try!

love
Patrice A.

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Rachel,
what a refreshing theme!
I am in.

x Ariane

renilde said...

that's a great shot Rachel!
i usually come up with a work specially made for the challenge but i might show some older work this time (busy, busy :()
anyway, please count me in, x

Unknown said...

Yes Rachel this fish will swim along
-sus

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel, count me in - although I did one for the theme today already without knowing that this is the new one!
Barbara

Carole Reid said...

Ohhhh I love that photo!
Please add me to your list.

mano said...

dear rachel, what a fantastic picture!
yes, I'll swim with you! :-) mano

Peggy Ray said...

That is a tempting subject! If I have time to do something I will... when is deadline?

nadine paduart said...

sure, i've posted...
n♥

sarapirat said...

wonderful shot this one,
with two tiny humans in those green blue waters.

wohnraumformer said...

Hello Rachel,
I found your blog at "mano´s welt". I would like to visit you more often. If your are interesting...you can visit me as well. The door is still open...you will get a cup of tea ;-) and learn about Europe and Germany

Enjoy your weekend
Regards from Germany
Corana

Unknown said...

The poem that begins this post is simply beautiful. I keep reading it over and over again.