Thursday, April 2, 2009

wednesday bits

Started the day with a new mommy and me Pilates class, the first I believe of it's kind.  Pilates and Play at an indoor playground in Eagle Rock, Peekaboo Playland.  This class is a dream come true for me.  We were then off to the Social Security office to apply for Henry's card.  For a while now I have thought about taking portraits of strangers (with their permission of course).  I see so many interesting and colorful people like this woman who kindly helped me today.  I used my camera on my phone so I couldn't quite capture her two toned finger nails, her jewelry, or the rhinestones on her headband.  She was the light in that dreary sad office.  She was friendly, helpful, funny, probably a grandma, and she inspired me.
After some lunch we met up with friends at KidSpace.  Greta and Mae cruised.

At the end of the day with kids warm in bed, Zach and I watched LOST and presently are listening to a LOST podcast.  WHAT! It's almost 1 a.m.!    Goooodnight.

No comments: