Friday, October 22, 2010

goodies

The kids received a box in the mail from Grandma Peg this week.  Each had a custom designed cigar box filled with goodies.  Notepads, play dough, miniatures, tattoos, face painting crayons.  There were several packages for them to open and I can't tell you how exciting it was for them.  
We haven't seen our Grandma Peg in a while and she is terribly missed.  We are hoping to get her and Howard out to Georgia for a visit.  
Here is a peek into Henry's box.





And this is what Greta does.  Shimmies up the doorways in our house.  She does it with such speed and ease, it's quite remarkable.  I used to do this as a kid myself but I don't think I had her skill level.  Plus I was afraid of heights.


Did you ever do this?  Do your kids do this?

1 comment:

Misha Lulu said...

wow, she is amazing! Bela can't do that!