Thursday, September 29, 2011

love from belgium











A few days ago we received a package from wonderful, witty, and wise, Nadine.
All handmade lovelies that warmed my heart and made me feel so grateful for getting to know sweet Nadine.  

I am constantly inspired by the art and music that she has to share.  She visited London this past summer and I could pore over the pictures again and again.  I love what she sees.

Thank you, dear friend, for the beautiful gifts.  Henry chose the starfish and Greta chose the heart (in her favorite color).  I did have to move the delicate garland to higher ground, out of the reach of some curious fingers.

Nadine, I've taken these window photos for you!  I'm sure I'll have more to come.  










I'll see you all for breakfast this weekend.

5 comments:

Patrice A. said...

oh wauw
that sweet Nadine!
love the hat
love it all
and your windows!
and yes
breakfast tomorrow

x

P.S. I have send you an e-mail....

erleichda said...

how cute package!!! how wonderful pictures- i like sunflowers! i must gow some next year...

lamediterrània said...

She's the greatest packager in the world!
How beautiful the crochet she made for you and your kids.
And I did love those London pictures too.
Big kisses, Rachel have so much fun with all those beautiful colours and windows opened to new places you show us :)

Lil Muse Lily said...

how wonderful! i love Greta's hat and i too love window pictures

nadine paduart said...

rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, rachel, ... !
i missed all this. there. i hate it when the week is keeping me from the things that do matter. what are you like???? oh my. this is too much for me, even for me... ha ha ha..
i am so overwhelmed that you are showing all this. i always find it amazing how stuff, being made in some place, then travels and arrives and is handled and placed in different surroundings...
ta for the family! you guys rock!!!
nadine♥
thank you too for the windows... in a gentle way... i envy you. oh well. you're showing us though, which is the main thing. so. keep doing it, yeah??!!
;)))